PFLUGERVILLE (October 5, 2017) – EDGE Memory, a leading U.S.-based supplier of memory and storage upgrades, introduces the next evolution of their C3 USB 3.0 flash drive with the C3 Duo USB 3.1 OTG Drive. With a sleek and low-profile design, the C3 Duo design harnesses the incredible power within to deliver up to 225MB/s transfer speeds.
Featuring a Type-A “Standard” USB connector and the latest USB Type-C connector, the C3 Duo allows users to sync and transfer data quickly and safely between PCs and Mobile Devices. Its new reversible design allows professionals and consumers alike to be more productive than ever before. With the versatility of multiple connectors, the C3 Duo can be used on for just about any application.
"We are pleased to further enhance our USB product offerings with the addition of our new C3 Duo, allowing us to offer users our first ever switching USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C USB drive." said Brandon Coles, Product Development Manager, EDGE Memory. "Whether it is being used to transfer data between mobile devices, PCs, or for Digital signage on TVs, the C3 Duo is ready. Simply swivel the C3 Duo’s connectors to select the desired type and you are ready to start transferring.”
USB 3.1 Gen 1 offers a whole new level of connectivity and performance. C3 Duo key features include:
· Future Proof Design – utilizes both a newer USB Type-C and a standard Type-A connector. Simply swivel the C3 Duo’s connectors to select the desired interface and plug into computers, smartphones, TVs, and other devices. USB Type-C is reversible, meaning the connection is always “right-side up” for easy insertion
· USB On-The-Go (OTG) Compatible – connect the C3 Duo directly to compatible smartphones and tablets to conveniently transfer photos, music, videos, documents, and more – no internet connection or cables required. An affordable way to increase valuable mobile device storage.
· Small Form Factor – the C3 Duo’s tiny footprint makes it the perfect travel companion.
· Fast – uses a USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for ultra-fast transfer rates.
· Versatile – works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android systems. Features a capless, swivel design – no more lost caps. No software to install or setup required – plug and play storage
ABOUT EDGE MEMORY
EDGE Memory is a leading supplier of DRAM and flash memory upgrades, storage devices and solid state drive technology. All EDGE products are produced in our U.S. based state-of-the-art ISO-9001:2008 facility. EDGE products are available through leading U.S. resellers including CDW, Connection, PCM, MoreDirect, and through distribution at Ingram Micro and Synnex Corporation.